Here is a quick webinar I gave highlighting the power of using Twilio in conjunction with a SaaS Platform like ServiceNow. During the session I review using cloud telephony to build call centers and how to embed rich communications into your apps allowing your ServiceNow instance to interact with traditional phone systems.
I also review making and receiving calls directly into your browser via ServiceNow and highlight the potential for a game changing evolution in SaaS based virtual call centers, field services, help desks, and more. My goal was to demonstrate to enterprise clients how to empower a remote workforce, use SNC workflow to facilitate advanced call routing, track call statistics and analytics in real time, and actively monitor the level of support and customer service organizations are providing.
In the video I show how an IT organization can empower their ServiceNow instance via cloud telephony to make outgoing calls to support personal if a high priority incident is logged or if an SLA is about to breach. I also show how users can acknowledge receipt of critical P1 issues via IVR or SMS. Additional examples explain how end users can log a ticket in ServiceNow dynamically with a phone call when your help desk is over capacity or when users call after hours.
- Inbound / Outbound Dialing via a soft phone in the browser, Virtual Voicemail
- Dynamic IVR based on data from your instance
- Batch notify incident closures for “grouped/consolidated” incidents
- Schedule outbound dial campaigns with import-sets, for sales force automation.
- Automated Off Hour Support: no more answering service or transcribing voicemail, callers can now log tickets directly in ServiceNow via voice.
- Virtual Call Center and Field Services
- Call queueing, Automated attendant, Company Directory lookup from LDAP/Users
- Dynamic Conferencing
- Monitor or Join Calls at the click of a button
- SMS Gateway, Send reminders, escalations, instructions.
- Analytics – Compare call times to ticket resolution time / SLA, track EVERY call via incident creation.